Latest Posts

Fiber Crafts For Garden And Homes
Fibre Crafts DIY

Fiber Crafts For Garden And Homes

Fall is fast approaching, and with it comes the festive season of Christmas. Gather around, DIY lovers, and use these ideas to decorate your garden and your homes! These two fiber crafts are very easy to make, and very affordable as well. They are fun projects to do with the family. If you want to get more, you can view a bunch of very well crafted statues of dogs here and use wherever you want.
Yarn-wrapped Pinecones
Yarn-wrapped pinecones make for colorful, cute miniature garden statues. They also look good inside the living room or dining…

Cricut or Silhouette

How to Cut Vinyl with Your Cricut or Silhouette

Working with Vinyl can be intimidating for beginners, but you can easily buy a new vinyl cutter and handle it if you are well informed. With Vinyl, you can create professional-looking and custom home décor, apparel, and many others.
If you love crafting using Vinyl, then this guide is for you. You will learn how to cut and make vinyl stickers, apparel, home décor, and many more using a cricut or silhouette.
The Basics
If you do not have an electronic vinyl cutting machine, you can use a craft knife or a pair of scissors. …

Dropshipping of Craft Supplies

Tips for a Successful Dropshipping of Craft Supplies

Reducing start-up risks in online business, sellers say drop shipping is the easiest and most convenient way to sell online with the help of Helium 10 discount. For the uninitiated, dropshipping is a process where a seller doesn’t keep the items on hand or in stock. Using this (drop shipping) procedure, the online seller purchases the items ordered to the manufacturers themselves. Once the online seller then secured the items, ships them directly to the customer.
Why shift to dropshipping?
Lots of online sellers themselves acknowledged that the method of …

Technical Fabric Export
Fibre Crafts DIY

China Working Towards Increasing Technical Fabric Export

China’s export market has significantly increased over the years. The cheongsam market is expected to realize further growth after the government said that they will work with the local producers to increase the textile export market. Currently, China boasts of 30% of the textile and fabric market in the world, making it the highest producer in the globe. Chinese fabrics are one of the best in the world.
Despite the massive production, China’s local market consumes 90% of the products leaving only 10% for export. This has been blamed as one of the factors that drag …

Decor DIY

DIY Faux Latch Wall Hanging

I love to craft with yarns. Every day, I always challenge myself to find different ways to craft with yarns. This method for a home DIY tip faux latch wall hanging was made because of my desire to make a latch hook piece. But as I think of the time it would take to hook and loop each thread, I know it will not work for me. So instead, I made tassels.

Chunky yarn (any color)
Pair of scissors
Glue gun
Round wood surface (unfinished)


Make tassels. Make your tassels short so that they look like individual strands. Wrap the yarn around your fingers …

Decor DIY

DIY Fiber Art

I am very thrilled to share with you today’s post. I previously shared pictures of our bedroom which looked rough, but in the last few months, we have made lots of changes. I decided to go for a low-key interior with a neutral vibe. I also want to decorate the room in an unconventional way using a lot of texture.
I want to add a piece of art above our bed and I was looking at different options. I decided to go for a heart marquee with glitters, but as I was browsing a Jonathan Alder book, I found a beautiful tassel art.

Fibre Crafts DIY

DIY Chunky Knit Blanket Tutorial

In this tutorial, I will give you easy steps to follow in making your own chunky knitted blanket. This tutorial is perfect for beginners who do not know how to knit.
I am sure you have seen these beautiful and inviting chunky knit blankets around recliners of friends homes. These chunky knit blankets quickly won the hearts of many home decor lovers. You can see them everywhere. However, these chunky knitted blankets end up to be so expensive, and I would not even think of paying $200-$400 for a blanket. So, I decided to make my own chunky knitted blanket.

Fibre Crafts DIY

How To Make A Chunky Knit Pillow

I know you’ve had a glimpse of these chunky knit pillows from many favorite home decor bloggers’ house. They are perfect to make your room warm and cozy, and the good news is that you don’t even have to know how to knit to own a knit pillow.