I know you’ve had a glimpse of these chunky knit pillows from many favorite home decor bloggers’ house. They are perfect to make your room warm and cozy, and the good news is that you don’t even have to know how to knit to own a knit pillow.
When I saw these chunky knit pillows online, I kept thinking about buying them. I figured out a way to knit using my hands, so I know I can figure out a way to make them myself. Let this be your guide to own a DIY chunky knit pillow.
- Jazz Couture Yarn (any color)
- Pillow Form (preferably 16″x16″)
- Needle and Thread
- Create a base chain. The base chain should be the width of your pillow.
- Make loops of the same style and size across the base until you reached your preferred size and stitch the end of the loop.
- Using a needle and a thread, whipstitch the knit until the pillow forms. Make sure the corners stay nice and neat.
Chunky knit pillows are the perfect gift idea. You can buy the yarn at Amazon prime and they can deliver it to you in a few days.